The Performance Theatre
“Conference & Touring C&T GmbH came highly recommended by a trusted former colleague and, from our first meeting with Inna, Oliver, Nikolas and team, they have not only met our expectations, but also far exceeded them. The Performance Theatre (TPT) visits different cities each year and represents, for us as a team and organisation, an ongoing movement and community, rather than just discrete events. In Conference & Touring, we found a true collaborative partner; people who engaged with our ongoing mission, brand and events series as well as the job in-hand of designing, organising and executing this year’s TPT in Berlin and Potsdam. We greatly appreciated their care, creativity, attention-to-detail and can-do attitude. They were frank, clear and pushed us on decisions and deadlines when necessary. We laughed, cried and are proud to have brought authentic German techno and a little glitter to the corporate and leadership world – together! It was a pleasure working with them and we would not hesitate to recommend their services.”
- Client:The Performance Theatre (TPT)
- Destination:Berlin and Potsdam
- Date: May 31st - June 02nd
- Guests: 150 international participants and opinion leaders
- The Brief: Finding extravagant and unique venues that reflect the concept of the event. Plenary rooms combined with open spaces for catering and entertainment. Branding required. Afterparty with ``authentic Berlin flair`` and musical entertainment.
- Services provided: Venue sourcing - transportation & staffing - award dinner incl. venue handling - entertainment programme and logistics- on-site logistics - artist management - branding - digital animation - conceptual thinking - content development - print media
- Our solution: We offered various venues in both destinations such as the historic ``Orangerie`` in Potsdam the ``Bolle`` (a former milk production company in Berlin) and the ``E-Werk`` - former techno club and now event venue). The venues were specially chosen due to the content of the sessions. We developed a branding concept for all venues and even had a local artist construct a specialized mobile library for us. For the afterparty we chose to book an unconventional band instead of a classic entertainment group - a huge success.