Bi-Annual Advisor Incentive
- Client:Leading financial services group
- Date: June 2016
- The Brief: Incentive for large client from Canada - 5 days in Berlin. The focus was to transport the history and lifestyle of Berlin to the client in an entertaining and genuine way.
- Quick facts: 600 pax incentive - 5 days - full concept & realization
- Services provided: Hotel - transfers - activities - lunch & dinner venues
- Our solution: This whole event consisted of multiple events throughout 5 days. Besides a Dine Around and a conference at Admiralspalast for 650 guests we were contracted for all ground services as well as evening functions. With the given ideas of what the purpose of each event was we created a memorable night each time differently themed from the night before. The Welcome evening started with a reconstruction of the first floor of the Hilton hotel where we took off and out everything we were allowed to and transformed the floor into different time zones starting from the Baroque into the Golden 20ies and 30ies using accordingly dressed musicians hostesses. Decorative back walls and bars were installed to create a feeling of the Roaring Twenties. The evening ended in the Ballroom that represented the 90ies. The Gala dinner at Kraftwerk started with a reception in the ground floor accompanied by a Dj - Violinst duo. The dinner in the first floor was highlighted by an Opera Flashmob with 17 singers while the set up in the groundfloor was changed to give it a feeling of a different place. For the after glow a cover band made guests start into a party night. The farewell dinner at the U3 Tunnel was dedicated to the 90ies in Berlin and the Berlin wall. A fake Berlin wall was created fake Allies and an original Trabi car served as a living photo booth. A Graffiti sprayer Beatboxers a Dj and a Berlin Breakdance crew created the real Berlin underground vibe of those times.