Berlin Summer Fun Fair
- Theme:Fun Fair & Carnival
- Date: August 16th 2018
- Guests: 200 leaders of Berlin´s hotel and gastronomy industry.
- The Brief: Easy-going summer event with an inspiring theme and entertainment. Various stations should tie the winding roads of Berlin's ``Festsaal Kreuzberg`` together while giving room to lose yourself in this unique venue´s magic.
- Services provided: Concept & design / full catering strategy / decoration / foto wall (design & creation) / entertainment programme / artist management / guest registration.
- Our solution: We chose the theme ``Rummel`` (German for Fun Fair) as it represents childhood memories and fun moments for everybody. Every station featured a beloved classic such as ``Hau-den-Lukas`` (ring-the-bell) or bumper cars. The team was dressed as ``colorful Carneys`` to underline the theme. We partly handmade the decoration to give everything a vintage vibe. The location was chosen specifically due to its extensive gardens and small hidden passages. Professional artists provided customised entertainment all evening long. Next to the excellent food we also offered a candy bar and delicious ice cream Selfie and photo wall for memories and music until the early morning hours.