Project Manager (f/m/d) for DMC
Conference & Touring is one of the leading Destination Management Companies in Germany. We organize unique and creative meetings, events, incentives and congresses in Germany. Since 2008 we are a part of the Kuoni Group.
For immediate hire, we are searching for full-time Project Managers (f/m/d) for the organization of conferences, congresses, and incentives to support our team in Munich.
Your tasks in detail:
- Responsible for creating and sending proposals including contract handling and budget control
- Overall project management and controlling
- Communication with clients and suppliers
- Development of sales and business strategies for individual markets
- Representative of C&T at congresses and other events including active networking with suppliers.
- Previous employment experience in events management or completed degree in events management, ideal but not mandatory
- Work experience in events management, particularly within a DMC or in hotels
- Very good destination knowledge of Germany and well-connected within the local MICE industry
- Business administrative knowledge and ability to think strategically
- Business fluent in both German and English
- Ability to work under pressure, motivation, flexibility, team spirit, humor, and a strong personality
- Efficient, structured and confident work ethic
- Professional demeanor with clients and suppliers
We are offering:
- A permanent job position in a successful and international company
- Creative freedom for your ideas and to work independently
- An enthusiastic, friendly and international team
- Interesting possibilities for your personal and professional development
If you qualify for this position, are ready to take over new responsibilities we want to hear from you!
Please send your application by e-mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com