Loop the Loop
- Client:Imagination for Jaguar / Landrover during IAA (International Motor Show)
- Date: September 2015
- The Brief: Imagination Europe Ltd. looked for a local DMC to support the launch of the new Jaguar F-Pace during the International Motor Show in Frankfurt in 2015.
- Quick facts: 1 new car - 10 days of set up - up to 100 crew members daily - 350 invited VIP's - more than 100 media people on site - 30m long glass tunnel as entrance - 360 degree loop - 1 world record
- Services provided: Sourcing of a venue to fit an 18.5m looping within 3 months prior to the show
- Our solution: On a horse race track outside of downtown Frankfurt we setup a glass structure as dinner venue serving as F&B area for the crew members during the construction days and for the VIP guests of Jaguar during the event day. All CEOs from Jaguar Landrover 350 invited VIP guests were present. Plus more than 100 media representatives reporting about this event all over the world. We organized the crew accommodation and daily shuttles and countless last minute wishes. The F-Pace was presented by host Martin Brundle (former British Formula 1 pilot) and Terry Grant - a British stunt driver - who setup a new world record.